Age: 3 and up
- coffee filters
- large, heavy books
- colorful paper for bookmarks or cards (card stock is best, but not necessary)
- contact paper (I found this huge role at Target near the cabinet-lining paper)
- Pick several flowers to press, we removed the stems
- Put them between coffee filters or paper towels to help absorb the moisture
- Press between large books – place in a safe location so little hands don’t disrupt them 🙂
- Check on them in 1 – 2 weeks.
- Once the flowers are pressed, it’s time to make cards or bookmarks!
- Cut out rectangles for bookmarks or cards with the colorful paper you chose
- Arrange flowers and glue in place; allow to dry completely
- Once the glue is dry, line both sides with contact paper. Trim sides, if necessary