This is a favorite brunch treat from my childhood, that will always remind me of our family friends from Indiana. The kids LOVE it – it may not be the healthiest thing to serve, but you can make a well-balanced meal along side an egg bake and fruit.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut biscuits in quarters
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag
- Shake cut up biscuits to cover with sugar mixture
- Place in a buttered bundt pan
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and butter. Bring to a boil. Once it boils, remove from the heat and pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes
- Let stand for 5 minutes, and then invert onto a large plate and serve!